Tekota Fishing Reel 800
Weight: 3.00 pounds
Tekota Reel 800 Features
- Diecast Aluminum Frame
- Stamped Aluminum Right Sideplate
- Aluminum Braced Graphite Non-Handle Side Plate
- Aluminum Spool
- Rod Clamp
- Manual Clutch (excluding 500LC and 600LC which are Auto-Return)
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings.
- Super Stopper is a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets.
- Assist Stopper is a back-up anti-reverse system that reduces the stress placed on the one-way roller bearing to increase durability.
- Dartainium Drag material provides a wide range of drag settings and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Oversized Cast Control Knob comfortable and easy to use.
- Clicker increases the tension on freespool and activates a clicking alarm when a fish bites.
- Septon this handle grip material is soft to the touch and does not get slippery when wet.
- Oversized Clicker Button easy to turn on and off.
- Counter Balanced Handle (excluding models 700 and 800) By placing a weight on the opposite side of the handle shank from the grip, wobble during the retrieve is eliminated.
- Adjustable Handle Shank (only models 700 and 800) allows the angler to use the handle in the short position for fast retrieves, or the extended position for more cranking power.
- Optional Double Paddle Handle allows the angler to purchase, as an accesory, a double paddle handle for certain applications (Available on 500, 500LC, 600 and 600LC only).
- Non-Disengaging Levelwind System Allows the levelwind to track back and forth during the cast which reduces drastic line angles that cause unwanted friction and backlashes on wide-spool reels.
- Palmable Linecounter with Maintenance Port (only 500LC and 600LC) allows for comfortable palming of the reel, easy maintenance of the counter mechanism, and easy, one-handed resets.
- Crossbar Forward Design allows more access to the spool for better line control and provides more comfort when palming the reel.
- Metal Series Metal frames keep moving parts in precise alignment for increased efficiency and durability.
|Model||Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.)||Line Capacity (# Test/Yards)||Power Pro Line Capacity (# Test/Yards)||Max Drag (lbs.)||Ball Bearings||Gear Ratio||Weight (oz)|
|TEK300||25||12/275,14/220,16/185||30/255,40/210,50/205||12||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||13.3|
|TEK300LC||25||12/275,14/220,16/185||30/255,40/210,50/205||12||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||14.3|
|TEK500||25||12/440,14/340,16/285||40/390,50/385,65/365||18||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||15.3|
|TEK500LC||25||12/440,14/340,16/285||40/390,50/385,65/365||18||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||15.3|
|TEK600||25||16/390,20/300,25/240||40/515,50/510,65/325||18||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||16.0|
|TEK600LC||25||16/390,20/300,25/240||40/515,50/510,65/325||18||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||16.0|
|TEK700||33||25/410,30/350,40/290||50/735,65/570,80/430||24||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||28.8|
|TEK800||33||25/530,30/450,40/370||50/820,65/780,80/640||24||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||29.8|
|TEK700LC||33||25/410,30/350,40/290||50/735,65/570,80/430||24||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||30|
|TEK800LC||33||25/530,30/450,40/370||50/820,65/780,80/640||24||3 BB/1 RB||4.2:1||31|